Substance abuse treatment is challenging. Addiction may be triggered by a complex interplay of neurological, genetic, emotional, psychological, and societal factors.
Executive Recovery Center focuses on finding the underlying cause of addiction. Our goal is to not only treat your addiction, but to help you to take back your place in your family and society.
Addiction Rehab Program: Our Methodology
Executive Recovery’s licensed rehab program provides, at its core, an evidence-based treatment called Dialectical Behavior Therapy or DBT.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Individuals who use DBT skills can be successful in there sobriety. Therapists at Executive Recovery are trained by Dr. Marsha Linehan to use DBT, and our program mirrors her research
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
CBT plays a large part in our one-on-one therapy sessions. It is a widely-used, evidence-based practice for treating mental disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Upon arrival, individuals will receive a psychiatric assessment, which may improve the chances of long-term recovery. Mental disorders and addiction often go hand in hand, and Executive Recovery treats both.
- Individual & Group Therapy
Individual and group therapies are also provided. These counseling sessions assist individuals in understanding their conditions, as well as teach behavioral skills and emotional coping strategies. This may help to overcome addiction triggers that may be present in the future.
Comfortable Treatment Programs
The professionals at Executive Recovery assign a treatment plan to match each individual situation. Some examples:
- If the basis of addiction is trauma or PTSD, we will spend more time working with an individual in this area.
- If there has been a previous relapse, we may suggest involving your family in a group counseling session.
- If you have social anxiety disorder, we teach behavioral skills and relaxation techniques to help you remain calm in social settings.
Success Factors in Addiction Treatment
The success of addiction treatment program may rely on several factors:
- Specialized Care by a Multi-Disciplinary Health Team:
The rehabilitation program is handled, directed, and executed by a multi-disciplinary team of credentialed professionals. They function to help manage the various physical, psychological, and emotional issues that may trigger substance abuse.
- Holistic Treatment Approach with an Emphasis on Relapse Prevention:
The holistic rehabilitation program treats addiction, and also identifies possible triggers in your environment. It may also teach you coping skills, and provide you with wisdom and insights about your condition to help you deal with stress, resist temptation, and remain sober.
- Availability of Inpatient and Outpatient Programs:
For severe addiction problems, or in the case of a dual diagnosis, we recommend that an individual be admitted to an inpatient program where full supervision is available.